What Are The Characteristics Of The Production Of Extruded Plastic Products?
The extrusion molding of plastic products in the plastics processing industry (such as injection molding, blow molding, calendering, molding, rotational molding, scraping and foaming molding industry occupies a large proportion, accounting for about 1/3 of the total output of plastic products, most thermoplastics can be extrusion molding extruder.
The production of extruded plastic products has the following characteristics:
1) the equipment manufacturing is easy, the production cost is low, the project project investment is less.
2) the device structure is relatively simple, easy to operate, the process conditions are easy to control, the quality of products is easier to guarantee, the cost of finished products is relatively low, and the labor intensity of production operators is low.
3) the extruder has a wide range of applications, which can be used not only for extruding plastic products but also for mixing raw materials, extruding feed and extrusion granulation.
4) the extruder production can be continuous and the production efficiency is high.
5) the length of the molded products can be extended indefinitely as required.
6) the maintenance and maintenance of the extruder is easy and simple.