Quality identification of Fiberglass Cloth
Fiberglass Cloth to strengthen the hollow brick masonry by its durability can be good, the construction is simple, convenient, easy to use and almost does not change the size of the original size and other advantages, so this reinforcement method has been gradually popularized and applied in the international, and get good economic benefits, people have been hot.
On the basis of previous studies, the experts have strengthened the compressive resistance of the hollow brick masonry by the Fiberglass Cloth. The shear and Flexural properties were studied experimentally, and the results were as follows: the compressive capacity and shear bearing capacity,Fiberglass Cloth the resistance to bending, the flexural pressure and the ductility of the masonry can be effectively improved by the compression of GFRP cloth, and the strength performance of masonry is improved.
Provisions for the identification of the appearance defects of fiberglass fabric Products:
(1) Where the different names, different degrees of the appearance of the defect, should be deducted separately, but mixed together, according to a serious deduction.
(2) in the specified length, according to the number of points deducted the defect, the division of strict selection.
(3) Fiberglass Cloth Any defect which is deducted by length shall be calculated at the maximum length.
(4) Measurement of intermittent or dispersed length of the defect, spacing at 1 cm and below, the amount of its full length, spacing greater than 1 cm, respectively, the length of the.
(5) Sundries, drag yarn and other defects must be repaired. The defective trim is deducted by similar defects.
(6) False opening and shearing place,Fiberglass Cloth should be marked, regardless of output, buckle production starting point is 10 cm. A false opening and shearing length of not more than 3 meters, more than 3 meters for cutting. Two times false opening shear spacing is less than 1 meters, the interval distance is not the output.
(7) from the edge of the cloth 1 cm in the wrong, loose, double warp, wear wrong, by, continued to shrink and the displacement does not buckle.