Maybe the following reasons cause the problem
1. some of the heaters do not work, the material is not good plasticized
2. the setting operating temperature is too low, or the relative molecular mass distribution of the material is wide, and the performance is unstable.
3. there may be foreign objects (such as smaller metal blocks or sand) enter the extruder and block the machine die
How to solve this problem?
1. Check the heater and replace if necessary
2. Check the temperature of every section, negotiate with the process technician to increase the setting temperature point if necessary.
3. Clean and inspect the extrusion system and die