Fiberglass Mesh Has A Good Resistance To Alkaline And So On
Glass fiber mesh is a glass fiber woven fabric as the substrate, the polymer anti-emulsion immersion coating. Which has a good resistance to alkaline, flexibility and latitude and longitude to a high degree of tensile strength, can be widely used in buildings inside and outside the wall insulation, waterproof, crack and so on. Glass fiber mesh to alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh, which is used in the alkali-free glass fiber yarn (the main component is silicate, good chemical stability) with a special organizational structure - leno woven from the organization, After the anti-alkali, enhancer and other high-temperature heat treatment. Mesh cloth is made of alkali or alkali-free glass fiber weaving, the alkali-resistant polymer emulsion coated fiberglass mesh products: alkali-resistant GRC fiberglass mesh, alkali-resistant wall enhancement.
Internal wall insulation
Internal wall insulation alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh is based on alkali or alkali-free glass fiber mesh as a substrate and then modified by modified acrylic copolymer glue. With a light, high strength, temperature, alkali, water, corrosion resistance, anti-cracking, dimensional stability and so on. Can effectively avoid the plaster layer as a whole surface tension shrinkage and external force caused by cracking, thin mesh cloth is often used in wall renovation and interior wall insulation. Mesh: 5mm * 5mm, 4mm * 4mm Weight: 80g --- 165g / ㎡ Width: 1000mm ---- 2000mm Length: 50m-300m or according to customer requirements.
External wall insulation
External wall insulation grid (glass fiber mesh) is based on the alkali or alkali-free glass fiber yarn as raw materials, woven into glass fiber mesh as the substrate, and then coated with acrylic copolymer solution made of A new type of alkali resistant products. The product has a stable structure, high strength, good alkali resistance, corrosion, crack resistance and other characteristics, enhance the best results, and the construction is simple and easy. Mainly used in cement, gypsum, walls, buildings and other structures inside and outside the surface enhancement, anti-cracking, is the external wall insulation works of a new building materials.
Mesh size: 5x5mm, 4x5mm or 4x4mm
2, per square gram weight: 80g--160g
3, each roll length: 50m, 100m or 200m
4, each roll width: 1m--2 m
5, color: white (standard), blue, green or other colors;
6, packaging: each volume of plastic packaging, four or six volumes of a carton, a 40-foot cabinet can be installed 80,000- -150,000 square meters.
GRC products reinforced mesh cloth is made of glass fiber woven fabric, the polymer alkali-resistant emulsion from the treatment, the product of high strength, good alkali resistance, can resist the alkaline substances of the Confucianism, is the cement concrete products , GRC wall panels, GRC components of the ideal reinforcement material.
1. Mesh size: 8mm × 8mm 10mm × 10mm 12mm × 12mm
2. Width: 60 cm 90 cm 1 meter
3. Weight per square gram: 125 grams
4. Each roll length: 100 meters or 50 meters
5. color; white (standard) yellow green or other colors.
6. Packing: can be packaged according to customer requirements.
7. Special specifications and hardness can be scheduled according to customer requirements.
Uses: repair dry wall, gypsum board joints, cracks and other wall cracks and other walls
Main performance: excellent alkali resistance, durable: high tensile strength and resistance to deformation, anti-crack: no deterioration, no foam: excellent self-adhesive, do not need pre-primer, the use of fast, easy construction.
Specifications: 8 × 8.9 × 9 mesh / inch: 55-85 g / square meter.
Width: 25-1 000 mm: Length: 10-153 meters.
Color: usually white.
1. The walls are kept clean and dry.
2. Tape the tape at the crack and press it.
3. Make sure the gap has been covered with tape, and then cut off the excess tape with a knife, and finally brush on the mortar.
4. Let it naturally dry, and then gently polished with the construction of round hammer.
5. Fill enough paint to make the wall surface smooth.
6. Remove the leaked tape. Then, note that all the cracks have been properly repaired, with subtle composite materials will be added around the patch to make it clean as new.