Fiberglass Cloth It Is An Important Substrate For The Glass Paste
The glass fiber cloth is a roving plain weave fabric, which is an important substrate for the paste glass fiber reinforced plastic. The strength of the grid is mainly in the direction of the weft and weft of the fabric, and it can be woven into a unidirectional cloth in the case of requiring a high warp or weft strength. It can arrange more twisted rovings in warp or weft Warp cloth, single weft to cloth. Roving is made of parallel raw silk or parallel monofilament.
The following describes the glass fiber yarn weaving a variety of glass fiber cloth, glass fiber fabric.
(1) glass cloth China's glass cloth, divided into two kinds of alkali and alkali, most of the foreign E-GLASS E-glass cloth. Glass cloth is mainly used for the production of various electrical insulation laminates, printed circuit boards, all kinds of vehicle body, tanks, boats, molds and so on. Alkaline glass cloth is mainly used in the production of plastic coated cloth, and for corrosion-resistant occasions. The properties of the fabric are determined by fiber properties, warp and weft density, yarn structure and weave. The warp and weft density is determined by the yarn structure and weave. The latitude and longitude plus the yarn structure determines the physical properties of the fabric, such as weight, thickness and breaking strength. There are five basic weave patterns: plain weave (twisted), twill (general + -45 degrees), satin statin (similar to unidirectional cloth), rib leno (fiberglass mesh weave) and Matte matts (similar to Oxford cloth).
(2) The fibrous belt is divided into woven sideband (light sideband) and weave sideband (burrs) The main weave is plain. E-glass fiber belt is often used in the manufacture of high-strength, dielectric properties of electrical equipment parts.
(3) glass fiber unidirectional cloth, one-way fabric which is a single warp knitted fabric and a fine weft woven into four broken satin or long axis satin fabric, which is characterized in the warp to the main 0 degrees With high strength. There are also glass fiber single weft to the cloth, warp knitting and weaving two weaving, characterized by coarse weft yarn, fine warp yarn, glass fiber yarn are fed in the zonal, 90 degrees zonal with high strength.
(4) glass fiber three-dimensional fabric three-dimensional fabric is a relatively flat fabric, the structural characteristics of the two-dimensional development from one dimension to three, so that this composite material for the reinforcement has a good integrity and profile, greatly improved The interlaminar shear strength and the damage tolerance of the composites. It is with the space, aviation, weapons, ships and other departments of the special needs of the development, and its application has been extended to the automotive, sports equipment, medical equipment and other departments. There are five main categories: woven three-dimensional fabric, knitted three-dimensional fabric, orthogonal and non-orthogonal non-woven three-dimensional fabric, three-dimensional woven fabric and other forms of three-dimensional fabric. The shape of the three-dimensional fabric is massive, columnar, tubular, hollow truncated cone and variable thickness and so on.
(5) fiberglass profiled fabric shaped fabric shape and it wants to enhance the shape of the product is very similar, must be woven in a special loom. Symmetrical shapes of shaped fabrics are: round cover, cone, cap, dumbbell-shaped fabric, etc., can also be made of boxes, hull and other asymmetric shape.
(6) fiberglass trough fabric trough fabric is composed of two parallel fabric, with vertical vertical bar composed of the fabric, the cross-sectional shape can be triangular, rectangular, honeycomb structure.
(7) Fiberglass stitch knits are also known as knitted felt or woven mats, which are different from ordinary fabrics and are also different from the usual felt. The most typical stitch fabric is a layer of warp and a layer of weft overlap, through the stitching and weft yarn weaving together into a fabric. The advantages of the stitching fabric are as follows: (1) it can increase the ultimate tensile strength of the FRP laminate, the anti-delamination strength under the tension and the bending strength; (2) reduce the weight of the FRP; (3) smooth the surface of the FRP; Handle operation, improve labor productivity. This reinforced material can be used in the pultrusion FRP and RTM instead of the original silk mat, but also in the production of centrifugal glass pipe instead of square cloth.