The color masterbatch consists of a high proportion of pigment or additive and a thermoplastic resin, which is a good dispersion of the plastic colorant. The resin used has good wetting and dispersing effect on the colorant and is well compatible with the colored material Sex.
Color Masterbatch Technology Masterbatch technology is generally used in wet process. Color Masterbatch by the water phase grinding, phase, washed, dry, granulated, only the product quality can be guaranteed. In addition, the pigment should be subjected to a series of masterbatch technology testing, such as the fineness of the sanding slurry, the diffusion performance of the sanding slurry, the solid content of the sand slurry, and the fineness of the paste project.
Color masterbatch generally consists of three parts, the colorant carrier dispersant, through the high-speed mixer after mixing, crushing, extrusion into granulation, masterbatch in the plastic processing process, with high concentration, good dispersion, clean And other significant advantages.
Performance requirements for color masterbatch
Polypropylene is a pure hydrocarbon, the molecular chain contains tertiary carbon atoms, heat, light in the tertiary carbon atoms at the molecules easily cracked, so that the quality of polypropylene fiber deterioration, so the required masterbatch in high temperature spinning Easy to spread, does not damage the fiber quality, does not make the fiber fade, has excellent light resistance, wear resistance, solvent resistance, can withstand strict spinning draft.
(1) heat-resistant masterbatch selected pigments, the most basic requirements of the polypropylene fiber can withstand the production process temperature, to maintain its stability. Temperature temperature is generally required for more than 270 ~ 280 ℃.
(2) dispersible masterbatch pigment should be excellent dispersion, and in the masterbatch to be dispersed evenly, and the use of dispersants will not reduce the quality of polypropylene fiber. Otherwise it can not produce a good quality of the original liquid coloring fiber, running is not stable, easy to break in the drawing fiber or produce abnormal fibers.
(3) Brightness Polypropylene liquid coloring has a variety of uses, which are used for bedspreads and knitted fabrics, requiring bright colors. Because organic pigments are bright and bright, and easy to color, so where the use of the use of organic pigments.
(4) light resistance in the light of some pigments have a photosensitive effect, so that coloring fiber fade and fragile, and the light resistance of the pigment is basically related to its chemical structure, so the production of masterbatch should pay full attention to the light , Light-resistant pigments need to be used, you can consider adding
(5) stability of the masterbatch used in the pigment, the colored polypropylene fiber to have excellent stability. It is meant that the pigmented fiber polymer does not react with the fiber after a long period of contact with heat, light or at high temperatures to form a new chemical group to render the polymer low. So the masterbatch should be used as pure as possible pigments, non-iron, copper, lead and other salt impurities, to ensure that the physical properties of colored polypropylene fiber is excellent.
(6) water resistance, dry cleaning resistance, oil resistance, coloring of polypropylene fiber products in use and will inevitably go through washing or solvent dry cleaning, to contact with oil, especially for carpets, so the use of colorants Good washability, dry cleaning resistance, oil resistance.
The use of color mothers has the following advantages
1. To make the pigment in the product has a better dispersion Color Masterbatch production process to be refined on the paint to improve the pigment dispersion and color strength. The carrier of the special color masterbatch is the same as the plastic variety of the product, and has good matching. The pigment particles can be well dispersed in the plastic of the product after heating and melting.
2. To help maintain the chemical stability of the pigment Direct use of paint, then the storage and use of the pigment in direct contact with the air, the pigment will occur due to water absorption, oxidation and other phenomena, and made color masterbatch, the resin carrier will be pigment and air, Water separation, can make the quality of the pigment long-term unchanged.
3. To ensure the stability of the color of the product Color Masterbatch particles and resin particles similar to the measurement is more convenient and accurate, the mixture will not adhere to the container, and the resin mixture is more uniform, so you can ensure the stability of the amount of added to ensure that Product color stability.