Main Quality Requirements for SPC Flooring
Serial number project requirements
1 thickness deviation (+0.05 mm)
2 Density 1.9~2.1g/cm_
3. Shrinkage < 0.1% (80 C for 6 hours)
4 warpage is less than 0.5mm/m
5 Verticality Straightness < 400 mm < 0.25 mm
Less than 0.35 mm in the range of (> 400 mm)
6 Anti-skid Index (>0.30mm)
7 Lock clearance <0.10mm
8-lock pulling force at room temperature of 23 6550
5mm > 13-15kgs/5cm
4.2mm > 12kgs/5cm
(V buckle for short side)
9 light resistance is more than 6.
10. Thermal conductivity 0.25 W/(m C)
11 peeling force (> 50N/cm_)
Main Performance Requirements of SPC Flooring
1. It has lower shrinkage, warpage and better toughness.
2. Guarantee that it is not easy to deform and has better locking pull force under various environments, as well as a certain peeling force between the substrate and the film. The performance is mainly determined by the capability of processing technology and equipment of material types and components.
1. The stability of continuous production is very important because of the large extrusion volume of SPC flooring production line and the need for on-line film coating.
2. Because SPC floor is highly filled, screw wear is serious and screw value is relatively high, the influence of screw life on total cost must be considered.
3. The floor is thin, the thickness tolerance is small, and the extrusion speed is fast. Therefore, it requires better material dispersion, plasticization and fluidity.
1. Screw barrel with high wear resistance, relatively low extrusion pressure and better plasticization
2. Design a reasonable uniform discharge die
3. Multi-roll calendering system with simple operation and precise thickness control
4. Precision and reliability of rectification system for membrane-guided expansion control
5. Enough cooling space and capacity
6. Cutting and moving cannot adversely affect the appearance and warpage of sheet metal.
7. Manufacturer selection: We should not pursue the output unilaterally, but choose the size of the machine according to the thickness range of our plate. 80/92/110 is suitable for plate production in different thickness ranges. Generally, 1:2:1 or 1:3:1 is reasonable.
(The size of the extruder and the thickness of the sheet should be matched reasonably)