Brief introduction of idle running test of counter-conical twin screw plastic granulator
1) Start the lubricating oil pump. Lubricating oil is input to each lubrication area. Check whether the lubricating oil is sufficient and the lubrication point is correct.
2) After the lubrication pump starts to lubricate all parts for 3min, if it works normally and there is no leakage of the lubricating oil line, the main motor can be started at a low speed. At this time, it is necessary to observe whether there is any abnormality in the swing of the current and voltmeter pointer on the control box and whether it exceeds the rated value; whether the drive system works smoothly and whether the running sound is normal; check that the screw rotation should be stable and there is no friction or abnormal noise with the barrel. After everything is normal, the screw speed can be slowly increased, but the idle running time cannot exceed 3 minutes.
3) Start the dosing screw and rotate the drive motor to check whether the current change is within the rated value; whether the drive system has abnormal sound; if it is normal, the feed screw speed can be adjusted, and it should be able to lift smoothly and without exception.
4) Start the vacuum pump and check if the vacuum system is working properly and there is no leakage.
5) The machine heats up and the cooling system recirculates water to open the water supply valve. The barrel temperature rise reaches the constant temperature of the process set temperature for 2 hours. At the same time, the mercury thermometer is used to detect the measured temperature at each temperature measurement point of the barrel and the temperature difference between the control box and the instrument display; check the cooling circulating water pipe for leakage.
6) Test whether the emergency stop button can work correctly and reliably; whether the chaining between the feed screw drive motor and the host screw rotation agitation motor works accurately.